To all Lannister, Targaryen and Stark fans out there! HBO has partnered with Diageo to release eight special single malt whiskeys each representing a House from the fictional land of Westeros.
The Game of Thrones whisky collection will include eight editions from various distilleries owned by Diageo. Seven of these will represent the ‘Great Houses of the Seven Kingdoms’ whereas the last one will be dedicated to the Night’s Watch. The collection comprises of:
- Talisker Select Reserve representing ‘House Greyjoy’
- Royal Lochnagar 12 Years representing ‘House Baratheon’
- Lagavulin 9-Year-Old representing ‘House Lannister’
- Cardhu Gold Reserve representing ‘House Targaryen’
- Dalwhinnie Winter’s Frost representing ‘House Stark’
- Singleton of Glendullan Select representing ‘House Tully’
- Clynelish Reserve representing ‘House Tyrell’
- Oban Bay Reserve dedicated to ‘The Night’s Watch’
Check out the collection here:
The deal was brokered by Beanstalk Licensing. The labels have been approved by the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau. However, no details on the pricing have been revealed yet.
The collection is expected to be released in late autumn or early winter just before the release of the final season of ‘Game of Thrones’ series.
Besides, Diageo has also released Game of Thrones Johnnie Walker whiskey. Called White Walker, Johnnie Walker recently posted a 20-second video on social media announcing the imminent launch of the Scotch, featuring a dramatic soundtrack and the tagline “Scotch is coming to the realm this Fall – White Walker by Johnnie Walker.”
This will be the first spirit, delivered through a collaboration between HBO and Diageo. White Walker by Johnnie Walker will also be released around the same time.
[…] license to create apparel, home products, and jewellery inspired by the cast of the epic show ‘Game of Thrones’ for India, the UK, and […]
Comments are closed.