Date(s) - 28/06/2017 - 30/06/2017
09:30 - 17:30
Tokyo Big Sight Exhibition Centre
- Exhibition Title – 7th LICENSING JAPAN
- Dates – June 28 [Wed] – 30 [Fri], 2017
- Venue – Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo International Exhibition Centre), Japan
- Organised by – Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
- Supported by – Character Brand Licensing Association
The Character Brand Licensing Association (CBLA) is Japan’s largest* association for companies and individuals engaged in the business of licensing copyrights, trademarks, designs, and other intellectual property for products and services. CBLA was established in 2014, with the aim of further expanding the character and brand licensing business in Japan. CBLA also organises Japan Pavilionat international licensing shows.
(* “Largest” in reference to the number of members on the website with the same concept as of November 22, 2016)
- Expected Number of Exhibitors – 300
- Expected Number of Visitors – 48,000 (*including 6 exhibitions of CONTENT TOKYO & AI EXPO)
- Exhibit Profile:
- Licensors/Property Owners, Licensing Agents of following Content/Properties
・Sports & Collegiate
- Visitor Profile:
・Licensing Agents, etc.
- Special Exhibit Zones:
- ・Character & Entertainment Zone
・Art & Design Zone
Bookings are closed for this event.