Lars-Johan Jarnheimer talks brand innovation at one of the world’s most successful retailers at B&LIS (9-11 June 2021 online)
IKEA Group chairman to headline Brand & Licensing Innovation Summit
IKEA Group chairman Lars-Johan Jarnheimer will provide the opening keynote at the all-new Brand & Licensing Innovation Summit taking place from 9-11 June online.
Innovate, Adapt, Disrupt: In Conversation with Lars-Johan Jarnheimer will be a fireside chat followed by a live Q&A with the audience giving delegates an exclusive opportunity to quiz a C-Suite leader at one of the world’s most successful, innovative and well-loved retailers.
Jarnheimer will discuss the art of innovating amid disruption during his session, including his experience with IKEA, how to lead a brand in an ever-changing market and effectively engaging with consumers, he will talk brand innovation at the highest-level during day one of B&LIS, which deep dives into Trends and Retail. “Covering everything from the psychology behind IKEA’s success and how to innovate as a brand and a retailer, to sustainability, the power of bricks and mortar and engaging the consumer, Lars-Johan’s keynote will be jam packed with exclusive insight, inspiration and powerful takeaways for the
brands, retailers and manufacturers attending the European B&LIS in June – I can’t wait to hear him speak, it will be an unmissable session,” said Anna Knight, VP of Licensing, Informa Markets.
Day Two of B&LIS will delve into CSR and Sustainability and is headlined by the Smurfs’ Philippe Glorieux, and Caroline Petit of the United Nations Regional Information Center; and Day Three puts Content and Digital Transformation at the top of the agenda, with speakers including Microsoft’s John Friend, Scott Macrae from Asda and a soon-to-be-announced keynote.
Taking place in just over a month, B&LIS has been designed specifically to help middle-management, business leaders and owners to navigate the changing retail, content and consumer landscape. Three-day passes, which include access to 30+ live sessions, networking with over 200 delegates and on-demand contact until 30 June, cost just £249 (£224 for Licensing International members).
Qualified retailers are invited to attend free of charge.
Delegates from the following companies have already signed up to attend: Aldi, Aykroyd & Sons, Amazon, Asda, Blues Clothing, Character World, Chupa Chups, DC Thomson Media, Dreamtex, EMP Merchandising, General Mills, Hachette, HTI Toys, Jaz Toys, Popgear, Primark, Simba Dickie, Tesco, Walt Disney Company, Beanstalk, The Entertainer, Unilever, ViacomCBS and Schwager & Steinlein Verlag. Information Classification: General
Confirmed speakers include:
● Lars-Johan Jarnheimer, Chairman, Ingka Holding, IKEA Group
● Philippe Glorieux Head of Marketing, Communications & Family Entertainment, IMPS – the Smurfs
● Caroline Petit, Deputy Director, UNRIC
● Rikesh Desai, Licensing Director, BBC Studios
● John Friend, Head of Halo and Xbox Consumer Products, Microsoft
● Stephanie Freeman, Global Licensing Manager – Outbound Licensing, The LEGO Group
● Gabrielle Sims, Head of Licensing, FatFace
● Dan Avener, Chief Executive Officer, MDR Brand Management
● Lisa Hey, Head of Product Development, Character World
● Karen Hewitt, Co-Founder, Character.com
● Susan Bolsover, Licensing and Consumer Products Director, Penguin Random House
● June Kirkwood, Managing Director, Nutmeg Licensing
● Simon Gresswell, Managing Director, SGLP
● Gary Pope, Co-Founder, Kids Industries
● Graham Saltmarsh, Managing Director, Licensing International – UK
● Ben Roberts, Content Editor, License Global
● Claire McClelland, Client Executive – Entertainment, Kantar
● Dorian Bloch, Senior Client Director, Market Intelligence, GfK
● Helena Mansell-Stopher, Founder, Products of Change
● Ian Shepherd, Founder and CEO, The Social Store
● Emily Aldridge, Head of Global Licensing, Abysse Corp
● Charlotte Delobelle, European Brand Ambassador, Fashion Snoops
● Kate French, Senior Category Manager – Softlines (Footwear, Accessories, Home & Gifting), Hasbro
● Steven Plackett, MD, Vista Stationery & Print (Carousel Calendars)
● Dan Grant, Licensing Director, Danilo
● Adriana Batty, Co-Founder, Lyfcycle
● Leonora Aixas, Co-Founder, DNA Brands
● Steve Cox, UK Sales Director, Keel Toys
● Susan Stanley, Licensing Director, Brands In Limited
● Mark Bezodis, Licensing Managing Director, Perry Ellis International
● Scott Macrae, New Business and Partnerships Manager, George at Asda
● Dan Amos, Head of Gaming and Esports, Difuzed
● Marie-Laure Marchand, SVP Global Consumer Products and Business Development, Chefclub
● Valérie Rolandez-Barrios, Vice President of IP Licensing & Partnerships, Studiocanal
● Jade Snart, Senior Sustainability Manager, George at Asda
● Alex Balzaretti, Senior Manager, Commonwealth Games Federation Partnership (CGFP)
● Kate Gibson, Managing Director, Gibson Games
● Gary Jacobson, Brand Licensing Manager, Tottenham Hotspur
● Claire Bradbury, Global Account Director, PowerStation Studios
● Maxine Lister, Head of Licensing, Natural History Museum
● Rachel Wakley, General Manager UK, WarnerMedia
● Paul Hepworth, Vice President, Licensing, Liverpool Football Club
● Sabine Hulsman, CEO, The Cookie Company Group
● Pamela Stathaki, Global Head of Sustainability, The Marketing Store, Europe
● Jeremy Goldsmith, Managing Director, Event Merchandising Ltd.