The International Licensing Industry Merchandisers’ Association (LIMA) has announced the licensing industry’s Rising Stars Award winners for 2018.
According to Global License, the annual award identifies industry professionals with one to seven years of experience who have a strong commitment to and passion for the licensing business. The age criteria to get the award is within 35-years-old.
Other criteria for the award include:
- Individuals who seek additional professional development opportunities to improve their skills
- Individuals who have shown innovation in planning and implementing successful licensing strategies
- Individuals who have demonstrated leadership potential
Commenting on the occasion, Maura Regan, executive vice president, LIMA said, “The Rising Stars Awards recognize the next generation of leaders in the licensing business–those who show true tenacity and have impacted their companies and the industry right from the start.”
Full list of winners includes:
- Mandy Bardisbanian, buyer, cosmetics, Hot Topic
- Fernanda Coutinho, associate director, brand management, Beanstalk
- Peter Cross, brand manager, Broad Street Licensing Group
- Nick Manzo, account executive, Seltzer Licensing
- Leon Maratchi, senior manager, retail, Cartoon Network
- Meghan Mernin, director, licensing, Epic Rights
- Mimi Nicosia, senior manager, consumer product group, Nickelodeon
- Mariana Orvananos, head, marketing, La Panaderia Licensing & Marketing
- Sally Russell, associate licensing manager, Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation
- Danielle Tanton, live events and attractions manager, DHX Brands
Licensing’s top young talent will be recognized at the International Licensing Awards ceremony on May 22 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nev during Licensing Expo.