Date(s) - 28/06/2017 - 30/06/2017
04:00 - 12:00
Tokyo Big Sight Exhibition Centre
LICENSING JAPAN is Japan’s LARGEST licensing trade show for characters and brands. Annually held in Japan, the world’s 3rd largest licensing market, the show will be the ideal venue for you to effectively launch and appeal your characters and brands to potential licensees and partners. Exhibiting at LICENSING JAPAN will strengthen your business !
- Exhibition Title – 7th LICENSING JAPAN
- Dates – June 28 [Wed] – 30 [Fri], 2017
- Venue – Tokyo Big Sight (Tokyo International Exhibition Centre), Japan
- Organised by – Reed Exhibitions Japan Ltd.
- Supported by – Character Brand Licensing Association
The Character Brand Licensing Association (CBLA) is Japan’s largest* association for companies and individuals engaged in the business of licensing copyrights, trademarks, designs, and other intellectual property for products and services. CBLA was established in 2014, with the aim of further expanding the character and brand licensing business in Japan. CBLA also organises Japan Pavilionat international licensing shows.
(* “Largest” in reference to the number of members on the website with the same concept as of November 22, 2016)
- Expected Number of Exhibitors – 300
- Expected Number of Visitors – 48,000 (*including 6 exhibitions of CONTENT TOKYO & AI EXPO)
- Exhibit Profile:
- Licensors/Property Owners, Licensing Agents of following Content/Properties
・Sports & Collegiate
- Visitor Profile:
・Licensing Agents, etc.
- Special Exhibit Zones:
- ・Character & Entertainment Zone
・Art & Design Zone
Bookings are closed for this event.