Attention Potterheads! Snapchat honoured the boy wizard Harry Potter on his birthday on July 31 with a new filter.
The app has released a program that lets your bitmoji represent your Hogwarts house.
The bitmojis will fly around the screen, letting you fulfill your magical imagination. The feature will be available to Android and iOS users worldwide through the lens carousel.
Here’s how you can transform yourself into the Quidditch player:
- You should have Bitmoji configured with and connected with your Snapchat account.
- If not, then take care of the Bitmoji setup first.
- Once you’re done, open the Snapchat app and tap anywhere on the camera viewfinder screen.
- On tapping, it will load the lenses drawer.
- Look for the lens with HP in the thumbnail.
- It might take a few seconds to load. If you see the Tap to retry error and the lens refuses to load, try this fix for it.
The Harry Potter Bitmoji lens is animated and features your Bitmoji avatar reenacting the first Quidditch match that Harry ever played.
Harry Potter was introduced in 1997 by J. K. Rowling and has been a hit since then. With seven books which were converted into eight movies, the franchise is only growing day by day.
“Well, if you’re sure — better be GRYFFINDOR!”