The grand corporate event ‘The India Brand Licensing summit’ 2018 ended on a high note with more than 100 attendees attending the conference.
The event featured who’s who from the brand and retail space exploring the driving factors and changing dynamics of the India brand licensing sector.
Here are the key highlights:
- The summit was attended by top industry bigwigs and key decision makers such as Celebrity Chef Harpal Singh Sokhi, Renowned designer Krsna Mehta, Samir Jain (Executive Director and COO – Green Gold Animation), Sanjay Dhar (ACK Media President), Prasad Kapre (CEO and Director of Style Quotient Jewellery which manages ‘Being Human Jewellery’, Manish Mandhana (CEO of Mandhana Industries which handles Being Human) among others.
- Animated character mascots such as Chhota Bheem and his friends — Mighty Raju and Chutki, Garfield and Sinchan enthralled the audience with their funny moves.
- Intense panel discussions on retail and unconventional licensing with our esteemed speakers.
- Chef Harpal Singh Sokhi launched his licensing programme comprises of kitchenware and home décor appliances and unveiled the logo at TIBLS.
- Rutika Malaviya and Vishal Sinha launched the ‘BAIL’ logo to foster the growth of licensing in India.
The India Brand Licensing Summit 2018 took place at Mumbai’s Grand Hyatt on December 5. The event was powered by Shemaroo Entertainment in association with Green Gold Animation.
The event was conceptualized by Licensing Corner and executed by Rooh entertainment, CEO Editor-in-chief, Rutika Malaviya, who was also a former LIMA (The International Licensing Industry Merchandiser’s Association) Official Representative in India.
The India Brand Licensing Summit was founded in September 2017 with a vision to bring together thought leaders and executives from all segments of brand licensing and retail to discuss the trends that will shape the future of our industry.